Make An Appointment
To make an appointment with the Oklahoma Headache Center call our office at 405-307-5700. Our staff will ask for your health insurance information and current medical provider’s information, so that we may obtain your records and a referral, if needed.
A headache questionnaire will be mailed separately. We ask that you bring both these documents to your first appointment.
Your First Appointment
After your appointment has been scheduled, we ask that you fill out a new patient packet. Separately, a thorough headache questionnaire will arrive in the mail. This questionnaire is very important and needs to be filled out as completely as possible and brought to the first appointment. We also ask that new patients please arrive 30-45 minutes early to their first appointment so that our team can input all information into the patient’s record/chart.
What Should I Bring to my Appointment?
- Health insurance information including authorizations or referrals
- Your completed new patient questionnaire
- Up-to-date list of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications that you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Recent test results related to your condition
- All brain imaging studies including CT scans and MRI (including discs and reports)